why 3D design
3D solid modeling shortens design cycles, streamlines manufacturing processes and accelerates product introductions by improving the flow of product design information and communication throughout an organization, its suppliers, and customers.
Faster product design
- More effective communication with suppliers/customers
- Visualize more ‘what-if’ scenarios during the design process
- Automatic flattening of sheet metal parts (with bend allowance)
The ability for renderings and animations
- More effective internal design reviews
- Create effective sales and marketing content
- Test and validate your designs to reduce costs
- Virtual prototypes reduce the need and cost of physical prototypes
- Helps you ask and answer complex and important engineering questions earlier
Artistic 3D Animations an be used in:
- Film Industry
- TV Advertising
Technical 3D animations can be used for:
- Product Design
Express your feelings and ideas. Can be used for:
- Social Messages
- Spiritual Messages
- Conveing Ideas
3D Modeling & Design
3D modeling is the creation of a three-dimensional object inside of simulated software. The object can be created from simple shapes all the way up to complex high-polygon models. A polygon is one triangle, and it takes many triangles to make a circle or complex object.
3D Concept Smartphone
The concept smartphone was designed using the latest Hi-End software. The smartphone can be animated in any way you like. Any product can be designed according to your specifications
The 3D springs created for a client project. In addition to spring modeling, the springs were animated and used on the client’s promotional events.
Explore my 3D abstracts
Ready to Start a Project?I'm Available for Hire or Freelance
St. Kournoutiou Str.
Porto Rafti, 19023 Attica